Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Microsoft BPM and SOA Conference 2007

The dates for the Microsoft SOA and BPM Conference has been announced from Oct 29 to Nov 2nd in MS Campus in Redmond , WA. I like going to the SOA and BPM Conference as it is a more targeted to the line of work I do around BizTalk server 2006 and R2 and frankly between MVP Conference and SOA conference in a year takes up 7 days which I think are well spent on my conference allocation days. Hm.. last year there was a developer Track too . Apart from Keynotes from several MS Executives and technical leaders there are Over 60 breakout and chalk talk sessions, Hand-on-labs (Bring that External Hard Drive),Customer case-study roundtables ,Ask The Experts event and Partner Expo

Check out the Conference Site

Hey this looks like a marketing post ! But I would love to meet whoever you are there . So if you will be at the conference and wants to meet up drop me a line in the comments.

No comments: